Thursday, January 31, 2019

Still Loving Our Basement LVP ...

Happy Thursday!  

Whenever I walk down to the basement, admittedly, I'm still pleased by the refreshed view that greets us!

Thanks to The Home Depot and their TrafficMASTER Allure Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring, our basement has an entirely new look!

BEFORE: functional but basic carpet ...


AFTER!  Wow, what a difference!


BEFORE: keeping our eyes on the prize!


AFTER!  It doesn't even look like the same space!


For those of you who are considering luxury vinyl plank flooring, I'd love for you to read my blog post HERE where I share my easy installation process!  I promise ... if I can do it, so can YOU!

Thanks for stopping by,

Becca












*I acknowledge that The Home Depot is partnering with me to participate in The Home Depot Pitch Partnership 2018.  As a part of the Program, I am receiving compensation in the form of products, for the purpose of promoting The Home Depot.  All expressed opinions and experiences are my own wordsMy post complies with the Word Of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) Ethics Code and applicable Federal Trade Commission guidelines. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!