Friday, November 12, 2021

DREAM Come True!

G R E E T I N G S, friends!

As the Fall bins have been packed away and Christmas boxes are taking over, I couldn't think of a better way to kick off the holiday season than by sharing my fun news!

I’m beyond excited to see our home featured in The Cottage Journal’s 2021 Christmas Cottage magazine.  Having my love for holiday decorating shared over ten pages in a national publication is a dream come true, and something that I will never forget.  I’m forever grateful to Cindy Cooper (Editorial Director) for inviting me to be a part of this experience ... to Hannah Nance (Assistant Editor) for writing such a thoughtful article … and to my husband and son for putting up with me last year as I nervously played the role of stylist and photographer for the article.  I hope you’ll grab a copy (in print or online)!



Okay, back to decking the halls ... are you decorating for Christmas this weekend, too?


Have a great day,


Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!