Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Easter Mantel Snippets ...

Greetings, friends !!  What a GORGEOUS day it is outside ... I'm off to enjoy it !!
But, first, I thought I'd share a few sneaks at our Easter mantel.  I'm not quite done, but considering how truly *Spring-like* today feels, I thought I'd share a few of the goodies I've included so far.

Spring "faux" florals that I almost want to sniff:


A sweet birdcage from Michael's (the fact that it was 40% off made it even CUTER):


Yet another *ca-ute* bunny from Pier One:


Annnnd, a fun banner full of Spring colors!


I'll be back soon to share more of that and our *almost* complete master bath!

Thanks for stopping by!


16 comments:

  1. Very cute little Easter surprises- I'll be back when you are! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tease! I like what I see and can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see more! I love what I'm seeing so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know its gonna be gorgeous! Can't wait to see! Beautiful so far!
    Sherry's Bees Nest

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sneak peek is already beautiful so I can't wait to see the rest of what your creative self has been up to! :-)
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sneak peek is already beautiful so I can't wait to see the rest of what your creative self has been up to! :-)
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty...love the little bird cage! Can't wait to see more :o)
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  8. The birdcage is darling! My little bunnies are dying to get out!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sneak peak, I bought the same birdcage at the weekend, I love how you have decorated yours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Becca, I can't wait to see more!
    I know it will be beautiful! Don't even talk about nice weather! LOL It is so gloomy, wet and ugly here!!! We haven't seen the sun in forever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Becca, you are a such a tease!! I can't wait to see what you have been up to!! What I can see is really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the birdcage! Everything looks bright, happy and spring like which is a welcome sign too.

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the birdcage! Everything looks bright, happy and spring like which is a welcome sign too.

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is one cute birdcages...I love birdcages of all kinds!...Looking forward to the mantel reveal....

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!