Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Easter Mantel Snippets ...

Pin It!
Greetings, friends !!  What a GORGEOUS day it is outside ... I'm off to enjoy it !!
But, first, I thought I'd share a few sneaks at our Easter mantel.  I'm not quite done, but considering how truly *Spring-like* today feels, I thought I'd share a few of the goodies I've included so far.

Spring "faux" florals that I almost want to sniff:


A sweet birdcage from Michael's (the fact that it was 40% off made it even CUTER):


Yet another *ca-ute* bunny from Pier One:


Annnnd, a fun banner full of Spring colors!


I'll be back soon to share more of that and our *almost* complete master bath!

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

16 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Very cute little Easter surprises- I'll be back when you are! xo Diana

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

You tease! I like what I see and can't wait to see more!!

Gina said...

I can't wait to see more! I love what I'm seeing so far.

Debbiedoo's said...

Looking cute there my friend!

Sherry said...

I know its gonna be gorgeous! Can't wait to see! Beautiful so far!
Sherry's Bees Nest

At The Picket Fence said...

The sneak peek is already beautiful so I can't wait to see the rest of what your creative self has been up to! :-)
Vanessa

At The Picket Fence said...

The sneak peek is already beautiful so I can't wait to see the rest of what your creative self has been up to! :-)
Vanessa

Deserae said...

Very pretty...love the little bird cage! Can't wait to see more :o)
~Des

Blondie's Journal said...

The birdcage is darling! My little bunnies are dying to get out!

XO,
Jane

UKMUMINUSA said...

Love the sneak peak, I bought the same birdcage at the weekend, I love how you have decorated yours.

Maria Elena said...

Becca, I can't wait to see more!
I know it will be beautiful! Don't even talk about nice weather! LOL It is so gloomy, wet and ugly here!!! We haven't seen the sun in forever!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Becca, you are a such a tease!! I can't wait to see what you have been up to!! What I can see is really cute!!

Girlie Blogger said...

Super cute. Can't believe it's almost Easter. Seattle Beauty and Fashion - Girlie Blog Seattle

Gypsy Heart said...

Love the birdcage! Everything looks bright, happy and spring like which is a welcome sign too.

xo
Pat

Gypsy Heart said...

Love the birdcage! Everything looks bright, happy and spring like which is a welcome sign too.

xo
Pat

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

That is one cute birdcages...I love birdcages of all kinds!...Looking forward to the mantel reveal....