Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Simply Spring Gathering ...

That's right, friends ... even though it still feels like Winter lots of places,  according to our mantel, the warmer temps have arrived ... the bunnies are hopping ... the *faux* florals are blooming ... annnnnd, the fake eggs are out in full force!  


And, because I'm joining some of my blogging buddies and sharing Spring inspiration, I just know that our combined forces will chase Winter away once and for all!


Yes, certainly our Spring touches will grab Mother Nature's attention and encourage her to move the season along!


I mean, after all ... pretty, faux plants from IKEA should help scare the cold temps away, right?!


And, this sweet "bunny in a basket" ornament and faux flowers from Michael's should make old man winter go into hiding! 


And, naturally, these seasonal pastel malted milk balls will entice Spring to come closer, right?!


Look ... even our little bunnies have had enough by showing that they "shalt" not "hear, see or speak" of winter ANY more!


If that still doesn't send the cold away, hopefully, our egg wreath (from Home Goods) will help to do the trick!


If not, our banner (from Target) announcing SPRING will certainly let Mother Nature know that enough is enough!


I say that you join forces with us by pulling out your eggs, bunnies, florals and anything SPRING to help make winter disappear(!) ... whaddaya think?  No way will it want to stick around if we all ban together.  I'll be eagerly waiting to see all that you do!

Until then, I'll just stare at our mantel a bit longer and see what happens!  LOL


Be sure and take a peek at the others (links below picture):

As always, thanks so much for stopping by!

post signature

23 comments:

  1. How beautiful. I love all the pastel colors you used. It looks like it should be in a magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cheery Spring mantel Becca! Old man winter doesn't stand a chance of sticking around :) Love your 'See No' bunny trio and eggcellent display!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pastel colors on your mantel, Becca! Those bunnies are so adorable! I wish Spring would arrive here. We were at 60 yesterday, will be 65 today and then tomorrow it will be 38 with rain changing to snow. What?!? Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mantel! I'm crazy about the pastel banner. Yes, winter should certainly be scared off with all these lovelies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute mantel, Becca and I love the three bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOur mantel certainly is a huge burst of spring! I love the malted milk balls. So creative! Winter is still trying to hold on here too! I'll just look at all the pretty posts by our great group!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, as always! I'm a little sad to hear you're moving since I've never ran into you when I've been in NMB. And just when you all were getting a Hobby Lobby. Good luck selling your house. I know it's not much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always wow us with your incredible mantel decor...I always look forward to what you will be doing for each season....Love the beautiful pastel colors and all of the cute, cute things...including that hysterically adorable trio of bunnies...I must have them!!...you are definitely chasing away our winter blues!!! Great job as always Becca!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If your mantel doesn't chase winter away, nothing will! Absolutely beautiful and cheerful and springy all the way!!~~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Becca, Your mantle is sooo cute and it definitely says Spring.
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your mantles are always beautiful for each and every season. I agree with the top commenter, this Mantle deserves to be in a magazine, stunning! Thanks for the inspiration, Becca! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very pretty, Becca! I adore that Easter egg wreath, and those bunnies are just adorable! Spring is definitely in full-swing here, so I hope Mother Nature will soon spread Spring every where!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty. I pulled out some of my Spring decor and bunnies yesterday. Now to decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  14. As usual - you rocked it! This is motivating me to go down into my scary basement to find my bins of spring decorations! If you don't hear from me in a few days, call the cops - I'm probably buried alive down there!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE IT Becca...and love those sweet bunnies too...adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh I am going to miss the mantel when you move! It's stunning and you completely stole my heart with the bunnies and that wreath. Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Becca, I love your Spring mantel! This should be in a magazine! The bunnies are adorable and the pastel colors are perfect! You have a a fantastic eye for design!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's a great time of the year.
    Merle........

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how sweet your mantal looks, I love your three bunnies....
    Today in my neck of the woods was 65 and sunny, it felt great....

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your mantle is beautiful. It looks like a picture out of a magazine. Love all the spring colors. Very nice. Thanks for sharing. Denise

    ReplyDelete
  21. You got the right idea. I think I am going to get out my Easter decorations. Beautiful mantle. The bunnies are so cute. You decorate your home each season so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  22. becca- you always have the cutest seasonal decorations. I bet your little man always enjoys seeing what mom is going to come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I agree, you have the cutest stuff! I love the bunnies, adorable! Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!