Friday, October 9, 2015

Our 2015 Fall Sunroom

Happy Friday, friends!

Welcome to our little sunroom ... set off of the kitchen ... and a place where I  tend to spend a lot of time.

And, having painted this room Ben Moore's "Palladian Blue" earlier this year, I decided to keep our Fall decor more on the neutral/minimum side ... so that this room would, hopefully, still give off a *calm* vibe. 

I also decided to, temporarily, remove our white slipcovered wing chairs and replace them with the smaller arm chairs from our dining room ... I hope to add skirts to them soon.


You won't find too much orange in here ... just a couple of faux cotton branches (Kirkland's) and little white pumpkin (Michael's).

                   

A few Fall magazines add a little bit of color on the lower shelf of our new (super inexpensive) coffee table from IKEA.


And, off in the distance, a beautiful new pillow I ordered (designed by Lucy from Craftberry Bush), adds just the right amount of Fall to the loveseat.



I also brought back the seasonal artwork (from Home Goods) to dress up the walls.


I love the autumnal scenes of them ... the calmness.


Yes, this room is simplistic (compared to what I normally do), but still hopefully welcoming of the new season. 


I'll be back soon to share lots more of our Fall home.

Thanks so much for visiting,


post signature


15 comments:

  1. This is just so beautiful. I love your simple colors, fresh and charming. I love your entire house, but this room is so comfortable and welcoming. I will be starting a new link up party next week. Wanted to make sure and invite you to join. I will be calling it "Flea Market Fridays" and it is a DIY/Home Decor only party with lots of upcycles, vintage and low cost decor ideas! It will all be at my site.... http://www.creativecountrymom.com xxx...Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becca! As always your room looks gorgeous. It is so fresh and yet cozy. I love the simple décor and neutrals with the wall color. I have wanted some of the cotton stems for years and hope the new Kirkland in Leesburg has them. I can't wait to get down there to check out the new store. I think my husband thought I was nuts when I got all excited because I didn't know it was there!lol Keep the pictures coming please...I always get so many ideas from you!!! Have a fun weekend - Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with how you pulled together this room!! Our master is the same color and it's my favorite color to wake up too. You definitely have me itching to change up the curtains and linens though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I use white (cream really) colored slips in our sunroom and love the serene feeling. I just ordered one of the pumpkin prints!! Do you mind if I ask where you found that fab ottoman?

    Tina
    jerethomas@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I sit here contemplating my to do list, a lengthy one, and sneak in a blog post or two.... this pops up! I want to just crawl into my tablet screen and snuggle in your beautiful calm sun room.
    Happy today Becca.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so peaceful and relaxing I love it all! I really love your checkered curtains, they look great !

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your styling Becca!! It's always so fresh, simple & stylish! The paintings , pumpkin & cotton are just the perfect touches in this room! Happy weekend!

    Paige.Rose
    from
    www.TheQuaintSanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becca,
    What a charming room you have here...love everything about it. HAPPY FALL!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Becca, your sunroom is gorgeous! I love the neutral decor. The pillow is one of my favorites- I have ordered from Craftberry Bush and love her pillows! The Fall pictures look so pretty on your blue walls. This is such a warm and inviting room! I would have trouble getting anything done because I wouldn't want to leave it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful! That pillow is gorgeous! Happy Autumn !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please tell me the name of the check fabric, I've been looking for one that color and that size check. It looks so fantastic! - Janet

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so serene! So beautiful! I love the touches of autumn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE everything about it!! The artwork is FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE these curtains. Where did you get them? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! I know this is an older post, but can you tell me where the buffalo check curtains are from? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!