Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Our Sitting Room Valentine Mantel

Happy February, friends!  

Since Valentine's Day is right around the corner, I wanted to share our sitting room mantel ... 


dedicated to "L O V E!"


With our sitting room now having a black and white backdrop, red Valentine accents were fun to add in here to dedicate it to the upcoming holiday.


Two inexpensive heart garlands (Michael's) hang from the mantel, along with a simple strand of silver beads to give it a little "somethin'."


And, while I love "real" flowers, sadly, I do NOT have a green thumb ... thankfully, Michael's came to the rescue with these cute silk tulips in red, pink and white.


I hope you're adding a little bit of "L O V E" to your mantel, too!


As always, thanks so much for stopping by!

post signature

12 comments:

  1. Becca,
    What a sweet mantel you have here...love that garland and those faux flowers look real. Hop over and show it of at my Show and Share Party.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling Valentines Mantel. I love the red and pink with the white and black backdrop. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty, Becca! You always do such a beautiful job with your mantle. Love the heart wreath! Take care. Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forget the Love, Your holiday decorating is all I need. As always, so pretty. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your festive and pretty mantle. It is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hoped you would decorate your mantel for Valentine's Day. You never disappoint! It's very pretty! I love the red, white, pink and black together. I just might take your inspiration and get decorating. Family is coming over Valentine weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks perfect! I have started getting mine Valentined up. Can i ask if you got the heart wreth at Micheals? I have 4 mirrors i would like to hang hearts over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a "love"ly mantel Becca....I always so adore your mantels for each season, for each holiday, as you just nail it every time with your talent and your creativity....This mantel just makes me smile and so warms my heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. When you are done using your decorations, Becca I will send you my address. :-)

    Hugs,
    Denyse

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!