Friday, December 2, 2016

2016 Christmas Snippets ...

Happy December, friends!!

I hope you all had wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with your family and friends and are now knee deep into your Christmas decor!

I'm all finished (yay!) and just wanted to share a few snippets of our how our home looks right now ....

Traditional holiday colors greet you when you walk into our foyer and look to the left towards our sitting room ... this cute, little red truck drove all night to park itself right here on our "snow" covered ottoman!


Once you pass by the sitting room and walk towards the left, you're greeted by our "Winter wonderland" dining room ...


Passing through the dining room, you're then greeted by our kitchen, where, of course, I had to add a bit of holiday red and whimsy!


On the other side (but sharing the same open space as our kitchen) is our great room, where white, silver and "burlap-y" colors are dominating as this year's color choice in here!



And, while I love the winter-y colors, I had to add more red in our newly shiplapped sunroom ... just love the red/white contrast in here!


Our bedroom got into the spirit, too ... must be because of the new shelf I just added (and hope doesn't come crashing down)!


I hope you'll stop back by in the coming days as I share more of our holiday home!

Thanks for visiting!

post signature

12 comments:

  1. Hi Becca,
    Your house is beautiful. I know you enjoy decorating because the details in your Christmas decorations express an outpouring of love. I can't pick a favorite room, but I love the little truck. Have a wonderful holiday.
    Joyously,
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love each room Becca, You have such an incredible eye for detail and design! I love your master bedroom as well as the living room with the truck. Thank you for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca, everything is so beautifully decorated. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I see lots of fun treasures.


    Happy Week End.
    Hugs,
    Dana@HAUS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home is decked out so beautifully for Christmas! I love every inch of it! Your new shelf in the master bedroom gave me an idea. I have a circle top window above the bed. I'm going to use the windowsill to decorate. You never disappoint for inspiration! Thanks, Becca

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty as always. I love your trees! I have not even been motivated to decorate. I just took down all the Fall Decor and need to put it away. I have partially decorated one of three trees, my house is so unorganized and needs cleaning too! The Christmas rush is upon me!!! YIKES! I did take time out for my sweet puppies and took their Christmas pics the other day so be sure and stop by the blog to check those out! Had a Christmas photo shoot with my niece and nephews too! Have a great day, Becca!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your home is truly a gorgeous Winter Wonderland....I can hear the "sleigh bells ring"!!! Your trees are always over the top gorgeous and the rooms so impeccably styled. I hope you have a White Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so very much "My Cozy Corner" and Dana! I just can't believe we're already decking the halls again ... this year went by so quickly! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything is so pretty, I love that you have your winter wonderland mixed with the red. (my kids did not like it when the red was left out one year) :) I can feel the love in your beautiful home, merry christmas friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful, Becca! I love your pops of red with all your gorgeous white! That little truck is adorable! Hope you and family have a wonderful Christmas season with all of God's blessings~
    Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't it crazy how fast Christmas came this year??? Your home is so beautifully decorated! I love your trees!!! Merry Christmas, Becca!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your decorating is such an inspiration!! Everything is so beautiful and every detail is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!