Monday, December 10, 2018

Our 2018 Christmas Tour ...

Greetings, friends!

How in the world is Christmas only two weeks away?  I can't believe how fast this season has flown by!  Well, before the big day comes and goes, I wanted to share a bit of our home dressed up for the season.

This year, I added lots of traditional holiday colors to our foyer.  


Since I didn't want to take our balloon print down for the holidays, I mixed in a bit of gold, dark pink and blue to the tree ... hopefully, it all ties in together.


Traditional colors continue in our kitchen ...


 along with cute gingerbread trees and Santa, of course!


The whimsy spread into our breakfast room, too.  When my sweet hubby surprised me with two of these cute flocked trees, my first thought was to leave them untouched.  Well, that didn't last long because, somehow, gingerbread men, cookie cutter ornaments and "cookies" made their way onto them!


Festive red spread its way into our bedroom, too!  A fun change from the coastal blue that I normally add this time of year.


As much as I love the festive colors, I toned it down a bit in our great room and gave it a "Winter Wonderland" feel.


I kept the simple vibe going into our sitting room.  This is our "reason for the season" space, where I added a beautiful angel, the "star of Bethlehem," nativity, framed music sheets and a tree filled with musical note/instrument ornaments, angels and stars.


Of course, my favorite time of day during the holidays is night time ...


Nothing like a Christmas tree all aglow ...


or the beautiful blue evening sky ... perfect backdrop for our snowflakes and flocked wreaths.


I hope you all are enjoying a wonderful holiday season with your family and friends!


Merry Christmas!

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!