Friday, February 12, 2021

More Valentine Decor in our Humble Abode ...

F R I D A Y ... we meet again!

Can you believe Valentine's Day is this weekend?  Well, before it comes and goes, I'm sharing a few more touches of "l.o.v.e." around our home.  (In case you missed my Valentine decor in our kitchen post, I've included a link HERE.)

Welcome to our foyer, where this console table is my absolute favorite to style!  This year, I added faux tulips, heart garland and a whimsical wreath to celebrate the holiday.


And to tie in with the colorful tulips, I added more of them to the settee that is in our foyer, as well.  Sometimes, just a little pop of color to acknowledge the holiday or season is all you need!


In our little neighboring sitting room, I decided to go with touches of blush for a softer look that still celebrates the season of love.  


These blush roses are not only pretty for Valentine's Day, they're perfect to keep around for Spring!


Over in our great room, we're back to more pops of red, with a duplicate whimsical wreath like in our foyer.  The dainty heart garland is such a sweet accent, too.


And to tie in with the heart garland (and spread a little more red to this side of the room), I added these cute hearts to random branches.  The Winter prints on the wall are sticking around for a bit, too.  I mean, the red barn does tie in with the red hearts ... yes?


Over in our sunroom, I went with the "less is more" decorating mentality.  One simple, colorful bunch of faux flowers, heart plates and red/white patterned plates are all I used to give this room a nod to Valentine's Day.  


Lastly, in our dining room, I went with blush, yet again, whether it was with throws, or a faux wild floral bunch. 


And our table got a little love, as well, thanks to these cute heart bowls!


I can't believe that we're almost through February!  Once Valentine's Day is over, it will be all things Spring around here!  I look forward to sharing with you all that I do to welcome the new season!  

Thanks for visiting,
Becca

*If there is any image above that you'd like to pin, just tap on/hover your cursor over the photo, and a Pinterest prompt will appear in the upper lefthand corner that you may then select.*

TO SHOP THIS POST, simply select an item below that you might be interested in ... doing so will take you directly to a shoppable link (affiliate).  If there is an item you see that isn't listed, don't hesitate to reach out ... I'll be happy to help!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!