Monday, December 20, 2021

Our 2021 Christmas Home Photo Tour

Happy Monday, friends!  Can you believe Christmas is only days away?

Before the holiday comes and goes, I wanted to share a few pictures of our holiday home.  

Here in our foyer, traditional holiday colors greet you as you walk in.  I decided to go with a musical theme this year, so I framed Christmas carols and added a few musical instruments.


And on the neighboring wall, I added matching trees and this beautiful sign from Between You and Me Signs.  To continue the music theme, our sweet caroler family is ready to belt out songs of the holiday season!  I also added a few musical notes to our trees and garland.


In the living room, which is right next to our foyer, traditional colors continue, as does an appearance by Santa himself.  


Lots of color then leads to barely any at all, lol.  Here in our family room, a Winter Wonderland has taken over!  Is it obvious that I'm slightly obsessed with symmetry?


The wonderland theme made its way to our sunroom, too.  I'm pretty sure that our sweet kitties are deciding who is going to nose dive into the tree first, lol!


From our sunroom, it's into our kitchen, where a bit of whimsy has taken over.  I love adding gingerbread men and cute little houses.


From our kitchen, let's cruise on over to the dining room.  This year, I decorated the tree in  green, shades of blue, white and a bit of gold to tie in with the wallpaper that I added earlier this year.  


Lastly, let's go on up to our master bedroom.  While we normally add a tree in here, our little kitties encouraged us not to, lol.  So, a simple look this year, it is!  


Well, friends, that's it for our holiday home!  Thank you so much for visiting!  I hope that you have a wonderful week and a Merry Christmas! 🎄

Becca








No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!