Thursday, February 10, 2022

A Little Valentine Decor

Happy Thursday, friends!

How are we already into February ... this year is flying by!  Before Valentine's Day comes and goes, I wanted to share a few captures from our home decorated for the holiday.

I love adding little hints of red and scattering a few hearts here and there this time of year.  Like here in our foyer.  A simple runner and festive hearts (hopefully) make this space welcoming!


Admittedly, our sunroom is my favorite spot in the morning ... on sunny days, anyway.  There's nothing like soaking up a little bit of Vitamin C to chase the Winter blues away!  A Valentine display of faux tulips doesn't hurt, either.


Here in our family room, more pops of red continue.  That cute banner has made an appearance somewhere in our home over the last several years.  More tulips, along with faux eucalyptus, fill the mantel, along with a reminder that "LOVE is all you need!"


Finally, I had to add a bit of Valentine whimsy in our kitchen!  After all, it's the heart of our home and where we spend a lot of time.  The faux cupcakes and whimsical tea towels are just what this room needed!


I hope you'll join me tomorrow as I share an evening Valentine home tour!

Have a great day,
 
becca




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!