Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Our 2016 Christmas Tour, Part Two ...

Happy Tuesday!  Can you believe we're now only FIVE days away from Christmas?!  Yep, my holiday stress is in full swing as I have yet to finish wrapping, much less shopping!  Help!

Before I get "too" crazy, I wanted to share part two of our Christmas tour (if you missed part one (full of traditional holiday colors), and would like to see it, feel free to click HERE)!   

Come on into our dining room ... our "Winter Wonderland."  I decorated this room with lots of silver, white, gold and soft blue accents. 


And, rather than fill this post with lots of words, I'm loading you up with lots of pictures, instead.











Here in our great room, I kept the wintery theme going a bit with more white, gray and silver, but also added a few "natural" pieces, along with little peeks of red.









Oh, how I love the lights as the sun goes down.


If you turn around, you'll see our kitchen, where classic holiday red has returned. 


Anyone care for a fake cookie or two?  They're easy on the hips, I promise!









For a little change, I recently turned our kitchen table to line up with our island ... I think I just might keep it this way for awhile.



Who's ready for a cup of hot cocoa? 


Finally, up here in our bedroom, I think I'd like to just crawl back into bed, when I "should" be getting ready for Sunday!  Is that okay?


Well, friends, thank you so much for visiting our holiday home ... I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!

post signature

11 comments:

  1. Becca, your home is so pretty this year in the icy whites. I love it! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Becca! i love it all!
    Merry Christmas!
    Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is all so lovely and full of so many wonderful ideas,
    Merry Christmas to you and your family Becca.

    Hugs,
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Becca I love the way you put all your decoration for Christmas
    Merry Christmas to you and your
    Blessing
    Isora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home decked out for Christmas is amazing, Becca! I keep coming back to it! Merry Christmas to you and your family! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly a most gorgeous Winter Wonderland!!!....I always look forward to seeing your beautiful home during the Holidays as you so decorate it with beauty and grace. Merry Christmas to you and your family Becca! Here's to a great 2017!

    ReplyDelete

  7. I love to see their website and like their blogs There are many of such professional insulation sprayers services coming up in the market, make sure you bank on popular names that are in the business for long time, count on us as we are capable enough to deliver fast as well as effective results. The idea here is to make everything work and get local insulation Contractor the best out of such services.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your blog. Thanks to share this. I love to share & view the blog for classic art restoration. keep Posting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful collection of home furnishing ideas. Some rustic metal chair give some spicy test in home decor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to know where those curtains are from, they would be perfect for my house.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!