Monday, September 18, 2017

I've Been Spreading A Bit of Fall Around ...

Hi friends,

Can you believe we're already halfway through September?!  My favorite month of the year!  Leaves, pumpkins, football and layers!  I love this time of year because ...

roosters are making their return appearance ...


our barn print is back(!) ...


and our Fall family tree is decorated and full of lights, making our kitchen feel a little cozier!


I also love the time of year because it's fun to "gather" with friends and celebrate the season.


Annnnd, it's when I get to dress up our dining room table with candles, pumpkins, garland and shed antlers.  


I look forward to sharing more of our Fall home in the days ahead!

Thanks for stopping by!


Becca

9 comments:

  1. Nice, I'm going to star my this coming weekend we wen thru Hurricane Irma Me and HB been cleaning out the yard all last week and this weekend one of my tree was destroy and the coconut tree oh my God to mush
    any way your home look beautiful as all ways!
    Have blessing Day
    XO
    Isora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so lovely and festive. I adore the glass pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so lovely. It is fun to rediscover favorite treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! New to your blog and was wondering about the tree in your kitchen? It's left up all year? I couldn't see it very well and was wondering.
    Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Fall decor Becca. You always decorate your home so beautifully, no matter the season. xxx Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sneak peeks Becca...looking forward to your beautiful home for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Becca! Happy to see you blogging again! Everything looks beautiful as always!!! Please be sure to stop by and visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Becca! Wonderful sharing of fall home decorations. September really fascinates me a lot. Fall family trees and the decoration with candles, pumpkins, garland and shed antlers in the dining room are really awesome. We are also offering services as Painters and Decorators in Cheltenham . So I really inspired by your color combinations. Wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!