Tuesday, December 19, 2017

A Little Christmas Tour ...

Merry Christmas friends!

Can you believe that Christmas is less than a week away?!  I can't ... not ready!

Before the holiday comes and goes, I wanted to share a few pictures of our humble abode, dressed for the season!

I'll keep my words to a minimum so you can pretend Bing Crosby or Nat King Cole is serenading you as you tour.

Foyer ... 



Sitting Room ...



Dining Room ...



Kitchen ...





Sunroom ...


Great Room ...




Basement ...


Thanks so much for taking the time to visit!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year friends!


Becca

10 comments:

  1. Your home is always so pretty, but it is especially pretty all dressed for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love every pic! All your white decor is the perfect backdrop to the pops of festive colour. Merry Christmas Becca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca- It is as beautiful as always. I always love seeing a post from you pop up because I know I will be smiling when I finish it. Your home is just gorgeous, Becca. Love it and Merry Christmas and blessings to you and your family- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm new to your blog and I LOVE your style!! HA ! lOVE the ADD profile ! Me too! Could you please tell me where you got your sink skirt ! lOVE the ruffle ! All your decor is warm and cozy! Great Job !!Merry Christmas,Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home is always beautiful, Becca, but especially at Christmas!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becca! Beautiful decorations as always. Your home is lovely. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Stunning. You should post more often you have a beautiful home and style. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becca- It is just beautiful. I always love everything you do and love that you share it here with us. You outdo yourself at Christmas though. Merry Christmas and blessings to your family- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!