Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Easy Summer Styling Home Tour

Happy Summer, friends!  I'm so excited to be joining 16 amazingly talented ladies as we share parts of our home for a two day "Easy Summer Styling" blog hop!  A huge thank you to Kelly at The Tattered Pew for putting this all together!

If you're joining me from Bethany's home at Crisp Collective ... wasn't her Summer tour gorgeous and so inspiring?!

Welcome to my home!

**My apologies ... if viewing this post from your iphone/ipad, the pics will appear grainy ... please tap on the photos, and they'll appear nice and crisp!** ;)


Summer styling can be one of the easiest seasons to decorate for ... I promise!  It can be as simple as ...


adding a bouquet of seasonal florals or fruit to your island, countertops or table!  


It can be as easy as pulling out pitchers, bowls or cups (that are crisp white or even full of color) and displaying them around your kitchen!


Summer styling can be as simple as setting out a few bottles of a delicious Summer drink, complete with whimsical straws!


Now I *know* you have pretty Summer linens tucked away in a drawer.  I say bring them out and set one by the sink ...


and/or display one on a hook for a pop of fresh texture.


Summer styling can be as easy as tucking greenery into a pitcher to create a simple vignette ...


or even bringing in colorful rugs to anchor your space(s)!



 Summer styling can be as simple as displaying pretty plates on your wall!  


And, hey, who says that a Summer bag is only for holding your wallet and car keys?


Here in our breakfast room, easy Summer styling continues with things I had on hand.


For the centerpiece, I filled a glass demi with faux seasonal branches ... can't get more simple than that, right?!


Lastly, Summer styling can be as easy as using napkin rings made from greenery ...


or even draping a pretty blanket over a chair or bench.  No matter your choice of colors, patterns or pieces, the best part is that I know you can do it beautifully with things you have on hand!  


Well, friends ... I truly appreciate your visit, and hope I've given you a few tips along the way to help you create a Summer styled home, too!  Please join me in the days ahead as I share more of our home. 


The next stop on our blog hop is my super talented friend Karan at Designs by Karan.  I know you'll love her Summer styled home as much as I do!

Thanks for stopping by,

Becca

To see all of the Easy Summer Styling Home Tours, visit:

16 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Becca! I love how airy and inviting you make your home. Your entryway is always one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sarah ... I truly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your chandeliers are beautiful! Love all the white touches, it feels so crisp and clean for summer. Your dining room is so pretty all styled for summer! Love being on this tour with you XO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becca, I am so in love with your summer tour! I especially love your new dining room and your entryway is one of my very favorites. You have been an inspiration to me ever since I found your blog on Pinterest a few years ago. It's so funny that we both found each other on Pinterest and now we are doing home tours together! You are truly an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becca your home just screams Summer! Thank you for sharing your simple tips. They all had such big impacts and were ones anyone could do. I also wanted to say how much I loved your shiplap wall!!! Thanks for joining me on this tour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becca,
    Jodie and I are so star struck by your simplistic and elegant décor for summer!! We loved the pops of yellow with the lemons! We are continually impressed by your natural talent and creative eye for design! So excited to be on this tour alongside you!
    Lots of love,
    Jodie & Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Home is beautiful! It is so fresh and chic. I love your shiplap and neutral tones. Everything is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becca you're home is breathtaking! So crisp and clean! I love the pops of blue throughout, especially your rug! And all the fresh flowers! You make it seem so effortless! The thing that really caught my eye though was the hot air balloon art! I live near a city that holds one of the biggest hot air balloon festivals in the country so I went just about every year as a child. Such an amazing piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your bright, airy style for summer! Everything looks beautiful and effortless! Thank you for sharing your time and talents!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your summer home tour is stunning, Becca! I keep coming back to it!!! Can I ask where you purchased your chandelier above your table? I've been looking for this same one, but they all seem to be to large for my dining room. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your summer tour is stunning, Becca! I keep goi g back to it! Can I ask where you purchased your chandelier over your table? I've been looking for the same one and they seem to be to large. II appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nancieann0509@yahoo.comJune 27, 2018 at 8:19 AM

    Your summer home tour is stunning, Becca. I look forward for every email. Can I ask where you purchased your chandelier above your table? I've been looking for the same one, but they seem to be quite large. Thanks ! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your décor style and your summer look. I would like to know if you have information on the area rug on the floor where your wicker chairs are (blues) Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your home is beautiful, Becca! Happy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  15. HI Becca, may I ask where your curtains are from, they look white to me?

    Thank you,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Caramba, que show hein! Não é nas qualquer lugar que se acha conteúdo Excelente de como o Seu.
    Agradeço por Teu site, acabei de incluir Teu web site
    nos meus favoritos. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!