Friday, March 12, 2021

Sneak Peeks of Spring ...

It's F R I D A Y !!  And, not only have the bunnies arrived, but we're so excited to turn the clocks ahead tomorrow.

So, what does Spring decor mean to you?  Perhaps, it means bringing out cute bunny accents (new  purchases or old favorites) ...


or maybe seasonal florals.


It can be as easy as displaying colorful bowls and dish towels ...


or even your favorite patterened napkins!


As you can see, in our house, it means all of the above, annnnd perhaps moving furniture around for a few room refreshes!


In the coming weeks, I'll be sharing a closer look into the rooms that I've decorated for Spring. I 
hope you'll join me!

Have a great day,
Becca

**If you'd like to shop my home, simply select the "SHOP MY HOME" tab at the top of this page (or, if viewing from a smart phone, just select the drop down arrow by the "HOME"  tab at the top of this page until you see "SHOP MY HOME" option).**






No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!