Friday, March 19, 2021

Our Spring Foyer and Great Room ...

W E L C O M E to our foyer, where the bunnies have hopped in ... eggs have landed on branches ... and a bit of blush, green and white have set the tone for, hopefully, a Spring welcome! 

This console table is one of my favorite pieces to style.  It's wide enough to add lots of decor ...

and the shelf below is a great place for these baskets that I recently purchased (love their texture).

Over on this side of our foyer are two of my favorite wicker chairs that we purchased several years ago.  They replaced a settee that was here for quite some time because, well, musical furniture is one of my favorite games to play!


I've never had this round table in our foyer, either.  I purchased it not too long ago, and, to keep it budget-friendly, I ordered it unfinished and then stained it with Minwax stain I had on hand.  I then painted the base with leftover Bistro White paint.

And, speaking of paint ... this vintage secretary is one of the first pieces that I painted what feels like a "bazillion" years ago.  In fact, it was after I painted this piece, that I knew I was going to have a long standing "love affair" with my paint brush!  Ha!  


Now, let's walk on into our great room, where I've continued the blush, green and white Spring theme.  Of course, a pillow refresh was in order for the new season, too.  


AND, what do you think of our new rug?!  It's the Rockfall from Boutique Rugs and is available in several sizes.  It's absolutely beautiful ... such a fabulous neutral rug ... and the perfect (and great quality) focal point!  As part of my collaboration with Boutique Rugs, you can use my code ADVENTURE60 for 60% off their entire website!  Just click HERE for the link to the rug or HERE for the link to their website.

Yes, even though we're in mid-March, it's chilly and rainy today, so a cozy fire is almost necessary!  As for my Spring mantel styling ... I was so excited to add this gorgeous mirror as the anchor piece!  Then, I framed it with "whispy" blush floral bunches ...


and then added my sweet "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil" bunnies that I've had for years.


A couple more bunnies hopped on over to our bookcases, too.


Lastly, to add to my Spring refresh, I also ended up "scooching" this cabinet (and its twin) in here from our sunroom. Isn't it fun how moving your furniture or accent pieces from one room to another can make your spaces feel fresh and new?  Of course, I had to add colorful, faux greenery for a finishing touch.


I'll be back next week to share more of my Spring decorating!  In the meantime, if you'd like to SHOP MY HOME, simply scroll through the items below ... if you see something you like, just click on it ... that will take you to a direct, shoppable link (aflink).  If I don't have an exact match to share, I try to include similar items, when possible.

Have a great day!
Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!