Monday, September 13, 2021

Fall is in the Air ...

Hi friends! 

How is it already September?!  

I've been adding Fall decor to our humble abode, and, while I tried to keep our seasonal palette pretty neutral this year, I ended up adding more and more color as I went along. 

Like here in our foyer, where pops of burnt orange and cranberry were added in ...


and in our family room, colorful tall autumnal stems have taken over.  I love to bring the outdoors in!


Isn't it fun how pumpkins, Fall branches and pillows can transform your space so easily?


As can simple, inexpensive seasonal landscape art! 


I'll be back in the coming days to share more of our Fall decor!  Have you started your Fall decorating?

SHOP THIS POST ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!